Twice a year, PSCE hosts a Conference, focusing on the most topical issues in public safety and bringing together policy makers, academic researchers, industrial experts and other interested stakeholders. PSCE Conferences traditionally attract over 100 international participants from more than 20 countries and include representatives of the EU institutions, national authorities, international organisations, regional authorities, industrial partners, civil society, researchers, and other interested stakeholders.
2016 PSCE Conferences
First 2016 PSCE Conference
- Date: 18-19 May 2016
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Preliminary programme: Emergency handling; Pan European Information space; Galileo
Second 2016 PSCE Conference
- Date: 22 November 2016 (side event), 23-24 November 2016 (conference)
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Preliminary programme: Border security – control & surveillance; Natural disasters; Security by Telecommunications in transport
At its Conferences, PSCE offers relevant EU-funded research projects various dissemination opportunities:
- Exhibit project related solutions or concepts and interact with key stakeholders at a dedicated poster session (all exhibited posters are included in the final version of the agenda and the Conference Report);
- Speak and present the latest results of your project during the PSCE Conference;
- Conduct a demo of the public safety solution your project is developing during the PSCE Conference.
After the Conference, the results of the poster session and all presentations given at the Conference are incorporated in a Conference Report, which is sent to all PSCE members and made available on the PSCE website (http://www.psc-europe.eu/), thus giving the exhibited projects further dissemination reach.
These opportunities are accessible to any relevant EU-funded project at a small price of EUR150 per poster. Only registered Conference participants may make use of these opportunities.
If you would like to help sponsor the PSCE Conferences, click here for more information.
In addition to the this document, there are a number of unique sponsorship opportunities available at PSCE to increase the visibility of your company or brand. Packages can be customised to meet your specific promotional strategy.
PSCE annual sponsorship gives you the widest variety of unique benefits enabling you to meet your highest promotional goals. Sponsorship of the PSCE Conferences does not imply any organisational efforts from your side. All marketing aspects, communication with speakers and moderators, as well as logistics of the event are taken care of by PSCE.
For more information, please contact:
Marie‐Christine BONNAMOUR, PSCE Secretary General