The SALUS project has been running since September 2013 and will be culminating at the end of August this year. To celebrate the successes of the project and showcase the technologies developed within SALUS, the SALUS Final Validation Event was held on 14th and 15th June 2016 in Kuopio, Finland.
PSCE is pleased to invite you to the “Next Generation Emergency Services” workshop which will take place at Heraklion, Crete, Greece from the 25th of July to the 27th of July 2016.
We are pleased to announce the date, location and preliminary programmes of the next PSCE Conference.
The second 2016 PSCE Conference
- Date: 22 November 2016 (side event), 23-24 November 2016 (conference)
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Preliminary programme: Border security – control & surveillance; Natural disasters; Security by Telecommunications in transport and Broadband
Please book it in your calendars. Regular updates will be available here.
The list of all PSCE conferences is available here.
On the first of June 2016 Andrea Nowak took over the presidency of Public Safety Communication Europe (PSCE) for the coming four years.
PSCE is pleased to publish its Press Release related to the recent Public Safety Communications Europe (PSCE) Conference in Brussels, held from 17th to 19th May 2016.
PSCE held its 14th Conference on 18th and 19th May 2016. The Conference was preceded on the 17th of May by a Workshop on Ethical, Legal, Social Issues in Networked Information Exchange for PPDR, led by the notion of "How to Make IT Good?".
Delegates travelled from across Europe, from 16 countries, representing public safety stakeholders consisting of public safety communication end users, ministries, network operators, technology developers and research organisations. Three representatives from the European Commission were present, as well as a representative from the European Data Protection Supervisor.
The final report together with all the presentations is now available for all institutional members in the Library section of PSCE website.
More Articles ...
- Poster Session at the PSCE Conference in Brussels
- Broadband Radio Communication: PPDR Organisations Start Work on New BROADMAP Project for Communications
- New EC Communication Explores Possibilities to Enhance Border Security through IT
- European Parliament Passes Legislation on Exchange of Passengers’ Data