The 21st edition of the PSCE Conference will take place in Paris, France on 3-5 December 2019, in collaboration with The French Ministry of Interior.
- Use of Drones in Crisis Management
- Satellite Communications
- Managing Information Overload in Situation Awareness Context
- Current public safety challenges in France
Poster Session and other Dissemination Opportunities
At its Conferences, PSCE offers relevant EU-funded research projects various dissemination opportunities:
- Exhibit project related solutions or concepts and interact with key stakeholders at a dedicated poster session (all exhibited posters are included in the final version of the agenda and the Conference Report);
- Speak and present the latest results of your project during the PSCE Conference;
- Conduct a demo of the public safety solution your project is developing during the PSCE Conference.
After the Conference, the results of the poster session and all presentations given at the Conference are incorporated in a Conference Report, which is sent to all PSCE members and made available on the PSCE website (http://www.psc-europe.eu/), thus giving the exhibited projects further dissemination reach.
An detailed overview of our dissemination opportunities is available here.
PSCE Individual Members: 360€*
PSCE Institutioanl Members: 320€*
A detailed overview of sponsorship options is available here.